Thursday, April 29, 2010

Have You Quit?

My apologies for a long time in posting. I've been recently encouraged by folks to keep the posts coming. Some of the reason for the delay has been...

1. Relational. I've found it difficult at points to "quickly" blog interactions I have with folks if it hinders a long-term relationship in some way. In other words--without permission from the person I've wondered about the wisdom of posting something too quickly. I think you get that.

2. Busy. I've been a bit busier than a year ago.

3. Desire to write other things. For better or worse.

4. Lazy. Let's face it. This is what gets all of us. If you fail to plan to reach out to people--you plan to fail. I can make excuses till I'm blue in the face but it doesn't change the fact that I can get very lazy in interacting with people who need to hear good news. One of the very reasons I started this blog.

So...please pray for me. I need to get back at it. Maybe you do too?

FYI...next post will be on Craig Cabaniss and the interaction we had with a cab driver at T4G.

No comments:

Post a Comment